Aadhaar Card Status OnlineAadhaar is a beneficial and mandatory document that indicates the identity of an individual as a citizen of India. An Aadhaar card consists of a 12-digit unique identification number that is issued by theGovernment of India who resides in the country or the resident of India. The major goal of the government in launching this Aadhaar card program is to provide worldwide identity to each and every individual resident who is residing in India.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UDAI) is a central government agency of India which functions under the Planning Commission of India. Unique Identification Authority of India is usually referred to as UDAI across the country by most of the people. UDAI takes the responsibility to handle and administer different Aadhaar numbers and Aadhaar identification cards of various people across the country.
The Aadhaar program was originated as an attempt towards keeping a solitary, exceptional identification number that would collect the whole information of an individual, includingthe demographic details, of each and every resident Indian individual. Currently, there are a plethora of identity documents present in India that include passports, permanent account numbers (PAN), driving licenses, ration cards and many more.
Check Aadhaar Card Status OnlineDo you have your Aadhaar Card? If not, you need to apply for a new one or if you have already applied for the Aadhaar card and waiting for the issuance, you will be able to check the status of your Aadhaar card. Usually, the applicant will be receiving their Aadhaar card after 3 months of application. Sometimes, it could take even longer or shorter to get your application to your registered address.
If you are quite eager to know whether your Aadhaar card has been approved or not, you need to check the status of the Aadhaar card. Here is a detailed step-by-step procedure and different ways so as to check the status of your Aadhaar card. Here’s the process!
How to Check your e-Aadhaar Card Status?In this article, we are going to explain in detail about the process of checking for the status of your newly applied Aadhaar card in different ways. There are two different methods to check your e-Aadhaar card status. One is through SMS to your mobile number and the other one is through online mode. The official website of Aadhaar card status check is www.uidai.gov.in. Simply follow the different ways provided below in order to check your Aadhaar card status online. Check it out!
Check Aadhaar Card Status via SMS
- You can easily to check the status of the Aadhaar card using your registered mobile number.
- You need to send this SMS through your registered mobile number.
- Send SMS as: “state uid <14 digit enrollment number>”
- For example: ‘uid status 23232323232323’ to 51969
- You will then receive an SMS regarding the status of your Aadhaar card.
Check Aadhaar Card Status OnlineHere are the simple steps that help the users check out the status of Aadhaar card online:
- First of all, you need to download e-Aadhaar card online and take a print out of it
- Navigate to the e-Aadhaarweb page on the official website (click here to go)
- You need to then enter your Aadhaarcard number, full name and add your residential address.
- Later, you need to enter the characters that are present in the image.
- You will then get a One Time Password (OTP) which is sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the provided fields and hit the submit button.
- That’s it! You can then check out your Aadhaar card status that is displayed on the screen.
This is the simple way to check out the status of your Aadhaar card online in two different ways.